Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 18, 2016 haikus


My June 18, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Authenticity's spirit
to my cleaning house

~I am always loved
because I am a child of
the Divine Mother

~Today I pray for
those without loving earthly
parents to love them

~Let each one of us
Explore the world knowing our
Divine Mother's Love

~Let us feel her grace
showering us as we read
Her Earth's Love Letters

~ Let me be thankful
for each rock tree flower bird
song and animal

~She writes to me in
such beauty ways with sunrise
and sunset colors

~She gifts to me each
day and each night Father Sky
and Mother Earth LOVE

~Even my life is
a treasured gift to live in
service to others

~Today gives me a
chance to offer my love and
gratitude to all

~Let me reach out the
hands of my heart in support
and gift away love

~Each moment I ask
How will I express Divine
Love to bless others?

~What compassion and
love can I gift with a smile?
Compliment? Kind word?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment