Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My June 5, 2016 haikus


My June 5, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Wholeness to
my Omer counting

~Chesed of Malchut
Love within Divine Presence
Omer counting me

~Love flows through me out
into the world What's my heart
experiencing?

~How is Mystery
revealed through love? When do I
give generously?

~When do I close down
and turn away? Where am I
bringing love today?

~Who cleans my dirty
rags? How can I bring peace to
negative thinking?

~What potentials in
me can bring harmony to
unsettling thoughts?

~Opportunities
come each day to contribute
peace and harmony

~What positive steps
can I promote to help bring
peace and harmony?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment