Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My July 4, 2016 haikus




My July 4, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Connectedness to my time
with Divine Presence

~I open my heart
and feel Spirit calling me
to wake up and be

~I petition the
Divine in me to rise up
and dance my body

~I am free with the
freedom of Spirit that flows
through my bone vessel

~Loving arms enfold
me in the sanctuary
of my heart 'a harbor

~Feelings of freedom
Life without boundaries comes
to me in this place

~I carve out time to
be with the Divine with my
Body Mind Spirit

~Ability to
change is mine with assistance
and divine guidance

~I lift up my arms
to receive Light from the sun
and moon above me

~My hands bring love and
light and laughter to this earth
that's my dwelling place

~I work actively
for peace within my life and
my relationships

~Angels of Life Earth
Peace and Creative Work are
surrounding me now

~I am immersed in
a Cosmic Ocean of Life
connected with All
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment