Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 15, 2016 haikus


My June 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Clarity
to my tasks at hand

~Today I will love
others as the Divine loves
me with Beauty's grace

~Today I will seek
wisdom from someone who is
different from me

~Meaningful friendships
and deep spiritual insights
come to me as gifts

~I am safe in the
protective presence of your
Divine love for all

~Ev'ry step I take
I explore new avenues
of Grand Adventures

~Divine Presence guides
me and is light on my path
I trust in Wisdom

~I keep my loved ones
enfolded in thoughts for peace
and their protection

~Thank you for your love
Presence in our lives and in
our world on this day
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment