Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 27, 2016 haikus

My June 27, 2016 haikus

~Today I am in
the Cosmic Ocean of Life
connected with All

~Help comes to me in
unimaginable ways
I open my eyes

~Do I fully claim
natural states of Love? Joy ?
Gratitude? and Peace?

~Stories of shaming
and blaming add bricks to my own
walls of imprisoning

~Forgiveness of self
and others brings Freedom's Light
of expansiveness

~Let the wall around
my heart disappear so I
can radiate Light

~I open my heart to
the Lady She is my
mother and loves me

~I suckle at her
breasts for milk and honey
She nourishes me
~~~
Still sketching in my art journal to see how Lady and I will appear in my cathedral
Today She's asleep in the sky boat dreaming the world alive





No comments:

Post a Comment