Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My June 6, 2016 haikus


My June 6, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
response~ability to
observing myself

~My will focuses
my attention and makes my
journeys possible

~Discernment within
Sacred Dwelling Gevurah
in our Shechina

~In what ways does my
will encourage arrogance?
my anger? or my fears ?

~Am I impatient?
defiant? inclined to do
battle? in this day?

~Can I do my best
to breathe into these moments
with Love's compassion?

~We are connected
to one another in love
bound in harmony

~By living the Truth
that I know my example
inspires others

~Believing in the
Oneness of life I stand up
for the rights of all

~Let all people be
treated with Love Respect and
Dignity today

~Am I tithing my
time talent and treasures in
service to others?

~In my heart I grasp
hold of unconditional
love and compassion

~In what ways do I
let forgiveness for myself
and others come in?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment