Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 31, 2016 haikus

My May 31, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Joy to my
day's dance in delight

~Even when we are
old and gray we can remain
fresh and be fruitful

~Gift me things to do
Let my faith be practical
and extravagant

~Give me hands and faith
that let me do for others
in ways of beauty

~Let me do what's right
in front of me Lead me to
ways that help someone

~Grant me courage to
offer what I can where and
when I see need

~With a positive
perspective I travel and
journey through this day

~Trusting in Spirit
I feel a sense of deep peace
and security

~My innate wisdom
guides me as I rely on
Indwelling Spirit

~I am steeping in
the omnipresent love of
my Spirit within

~When unexpected
things occur I can react
with faith and calm

~Anxiety and fear
cannot dwell alongside
my wisdom and love

~My mind makes plans
but I depend on the Divine
to guide my footsteps

~I dance with veils to
remember Mysteries hold
Truth Revelations

[Tiferet Sb'b Yesod]

~I seek beauty in
the ordinary simple
and in the sacred

~I lay myself down
in the Holy Temple and
I give thanks for all
~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment