Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 24, 2016 haikus

My July 24, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of my Shining
Light to my Sabbath

~Divine Potter mold
my life that I may reflect
Creation's Beauty

~Potters can a
spoiled vessel and create
a new one from it

~Remold me anew
Throw me onto your spinning
wheel and shape my form

~When I crack or mar
in Divine's hands I become
beautiful again

~Divine shape mold and
recreate me again in
your Divine image

~I behold Divine
essence in myself and in
others Let us fly!

~I raise my hands to
You in praise! With these wings You
gift me with I fly!

~When it is hard for
me to see I lift my thoughts
up higher and Sing!

~Beyond shells of hurt
fear and apprehension lie
our true Divine selves

~Help me get better
perspectives so I can see
and be more Divine
~~~





[if you look closely you can see how my lady's head was too low so I drew her head higher]


No comments:

Post a Comment