Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My July 14, 2016 haikus

My July 14, 2016 haikus

~There is a place on
the sandy shore where night fades
and day's sun rises

~Meet me there and let
the rhythm of the waves soothe
your soul and calm you

~Breathe Feel your body
align with Nature's design
Settle into your part


~Let your life juices
rise up in you to greet the
sun painting passion

~Each day the fire
of the sun mixes with the
salt water and sand

~We are gifted an elemental soup pot to live our day in to

~How will my vessel's
liquid light reflect the sun's
light invitation?

~Where will I shine my
heart's light of compassion and
creativity?
~~~

Light on the water

[this is the sun's light reflected offa the clouds]


No comments:

Post a Comment