Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 24, 2016 haikus


My June 24, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Simplicity's spirit to
my house cleaning

~What signs are coming
to me from the world around
me What messages?

~In the wellspring of
my inner depths I meet
with the One Force Source

~that is in all of
us and each and ev'ry thing
we encounter here

~The path before us
blooms with flowers of many colors
Birds sing their heart songs

~I walk the path that
is laid before me with songs
singing in my heart

~When I stand at the
Crossroads I ask ancient
path wisdom to guide me

~Where is the good way?
Let me find and walk in it
with my day's dancing

~What markers give me
directions? What guidance comes
to show me my way?

~Who accompanies
me in this journey of life
I am dancing through?

~I am alive and
vibrant and energetic
in this moment now

~What is mine to do
today? How can I serve the
greater good of all?

~All the energy
I need is within me What
will I do with it?
~~~



I come to the altar alone


No comments:

Post a Comment