Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

My June 29, 2016 haikus

My June 29, 2016 haikus
(a special day because Steve and I are celebrating 31 years of crazy in love holy marriage!)

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Fullness to
my faith practices

~I may fish and come
up empty and yet I still
go fishing again

~Working for justice
Holy conversations and
spirit practices

~I answer the call
as I open my heart to
the Divine's Wisdom

~What is calling?
What am I excited and
passionate about?

~How can I find the
path that is mine to follow?
Where does Truth lead me?

~I am opening
to discover WILD Wonder
and set myself free
~~~

Top of Form
Top of Form
Top of Form
Top of Form
Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment