Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 17, 2016 haikus

My May 17, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Joy to my
kind and loving words

~Anxiety weighs
down the heart but a
kind word
cheers and lifts one up

~Who needs to hear words
of love from my lips? Do I
let love enfold me?

~Am I speaking kind
words to myself and others?
What seeds do I plant?

~Let me plant seeds of
Hope Joy and Encouragement
with the words I say

~I take upon me
responsibility's yoke
for powers within

~How will I direct
my powers in service to
liberate us all?

~I fall into the
Divine's loving embrace and
draw love into life

~I enfold those I
think about and meet with my
loving kindness words

~I use the powers
that flow through me to nurture
and tend what is good

~I weed out what can
keep flowers from growing in
myself and others
~~~Top of Form
Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment