Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 19, 2016 haikus


My May 19, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of my Divine
Nature to my home

~As I prepare for
visitors I light candles
and offer prayers

~Let this dwelling place
be full of welcoming joy
peace and love for all

~The Divine knows what
I need even before I
know to ask for help

~Let me feel Divine
Mother's arms wrapping me in
peace and love and joy

~Wholeness is the Truth
of my being The KINdom
is found within me

~I am related
to earth and all living things
are my relations

~Let me be Christed
a human in the mind of
God's Divine powers

~When healing let me
call upon Divine Nature
and awaken Truth

~We are all made of
Star substance Remembering
this we can sparkle

~In our hearts we can
find our perfect path and know
what steps to take next
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment