Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 20, 2016 haikus


My May 20, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Service to
my growing in Trust

~I know the Divine
is guiding me to be where
I can learn the most

~There are angels and
guides watching over me and
showing me the way

~Experiences
guide me to the places I
need to be to grow

~ In my prayers I
pray for guidance in my
thoughts
my words and actions

~Divine light dispels
all darkness and reveals the
brightness of Wisdom

~Guide me to do the
things you would have me to
do Make me wiser

~My altar is cleared
off Empty I have made space
for what is Divine

~ Forgive me this day
Water my seeds with your rain
Let your Light grow me

~Let me grow in ways
that help others see your Light
so we can shine bright
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment