Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 21, 2016 haikus

My May 21, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Authenticity spirit
to my ponderings

~What are the words that
I store up in my heart to
nurture my soul with?

~ What sustenance will
I have to share when lean times
come and hard winds blow?

~What ground are my heart
seeds growing in? What sky gifts
are nourishing me?

~What wisdom and love
do I have in my storehouse
to share with others?

~Do my actions show
what I believe in? Do I
let Spirit guide me?

~I open my heart
to the Source and Creator
Fill me with wisdom

~I may question and
test myself but I have no
doubts in the Divine

~Father of us all
illuminate the Mother Earth's
fruits inside of me

~Fruits of today hold
tomorrow's seeds Today's joy
comes from seasons gone

~I am caught up in
the web I'm weaving on this
path of love that is mine
~~~Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment