Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 18, 2016 haikus


My May 18, 2016 haikus
[inspired by card 14: Our Lady of Divine Presence in Mother Mary Oracle]

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Clarity
to my whole being

~On difficult days
I can still feel the a Divine
and call out for help

~Let the grace of the
Divine flow through me into
the heart of the world

~Divine Presence lives
in us when we soften and
open to the Light

~ Let me surrender
to Our Lady of Divine
Presence more and more

~Let me clear out
shame and doubt and create more
space for the Divine

~Open my heart so
I can be like a flower
in the golden sun

~Fill me with Light and
Love Be in ev'ry cell of
my being here now
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment