Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 15, 2016 haikus


My May 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Wholeness to
my understandings

~This day How can I
learn about other's faith and
bridge differences?

~How can I bridge the
divides between us and find
more understanding?

~Continually
I evolve as a seeker
of what is Divine

~I explore Divine
nature in myself and in
all those that I meet

~I am open to
new ideas as I read thought
provoking writings

~I accept ones that
resonate with me and set
aside others for now

~With each step I take
I explore discover and
practice reflection

~Every path I
explore opens me to new
faith understandings

~We are all yearning
spiritual seekers seeking
right ways of living

~Open my eyes to
see with compassion and a
heart filled with deep love
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment