Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 9, 2016 haikus

My May 9, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Response~ability to
my thoughts and actions

~I bring Light and Love
into existence from the
Life flowing in me

~What words do I fill
myself up with to guide me
as I'm journeying?

~I trust in Spirit
in inner knowing and in
wisdom of my heart

~Intuition links
to Spirit where all Truth is
residing in me

~This inner knowing
helps me know if I'm making
a wise decision

~I discern when to
take an action and when to be
patient and listen

~I look for flashes
of insight and instinctive
feelings to guide me

~Knowing may come in
Silence or be prompted by
events outside me


~What Divine Sparks are
activating me to move
into my doing?

~This morning I climb
and sit in my Tree Divine
guidance comes to me
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment