Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My May 24, 2016 haikus


My May 24, 2016 haikus
[NOTE: for me today
dancing is Bellydancing
dining is lunch @ The Half Shell restaurant
with my Bookclub to discuss book THE WHIP]


~Today I will bring
the spirit of Joy to my
dancing and dining

~The Divine never
ceases nor hurries Works and
is always present

~The good in my life
comes to me without resting
It is unhasting

~The Divine never
ceases nor hurries but it
is always present

~She knows the beat and
rhythm of my life's song and
She beats my heart's drum

~I sit in Hod with
Tiferet Breathe in beauty
Calm My Soul's content

~The light of the One
shines on me and brings to me
my deliverance

~Healing power flows
through me to bless myself and
others Compassion

~Praying I feel a
surge of energy flowing
in me and through me

~Tapping into the
flow of Spirit Blessings come
for me and others

~With compassionate
caring Life and energy
course through my being

~Spiritually I
am One with every soul
in the universe
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment