Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 11, 2016 haikus

April 10, 2016 at 9:13pm

Since I hafta get up at 3:30 in the morning (4 hours and 20 minutes from now) to get to the airport here in New Orleans so I can fly out to be @ Healdsburg I am going to take the liberty of posting tomorrow's haikus early.

My April 11, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Freedom to
my flying out west

~Lord help us when we
grieve over what has been or
what will never be

~Instruct us in new
ways to go Guide us in new
directions to move

~Shekinah you know
our hearts Lead us to places
where we need to be

~Help us to greet each
day with anticipation
and look for life's joys

~Help us to see the
beauty that surrounds us and
exchange love with all

~Wrap around us like
sweet tater vines that we may
flower and give love

~Let us grow like the
lilies in the field and glow
with shining bright light
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment