Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 15, 2016 haikus


My April 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Sharing to
my patchwork quilt day

~Soooo what color patch
are you sewing into your
life's quilt with this day?

~How does it feel? Is
it's texture reflective of
what you feel inside?

~What stories does this
piece of fabric tell about
what you're intending?

~How does this piece of
cloth fit in with the pattern
your days are making?

~What shape is my Tree
of life in? Am I growing
thriving and blooming?

~What handiwork am
I creating to nurture
others as they grow ?

~Am I trusting the
Power Indwelling Spirit
brings to me this day?

~Am I nurturing
seed thoughts in the fertile soil
of divine substance?

~Am I weeding out
thoughts of limitation and
lack so fruit can grow?

~Even in barren
landscapes I center divine
ideas in me

~My thoughts faithfully
open to new infinite
blessings that grow me
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment