Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 21, 2016 haikus

My April 21, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Perfection
to my Gold Standard

~The roller coaster
ride of optimism and
dashed hopes turns me gold

~Gold purifies through
exposure that separates
out impurities

~My life is the same
My heart is changed when peace
replaces my fears

~Calm comes when I let
go of anger Trust comes when
I'm with the Divine

~I rely on the
one Presence and Power in
me and in all things

~I am trusting in
the spiritual practice I
ask and I receive

~I open my heart
and observe how things unfold
for my greater good

~Father Mother God
Thank you for Spirit Waters
and Waters of Earth

~Help me live in the
Primal Source of Wisdom that
creates Universe
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment