Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 24, 2016 haikus

My April 24, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of openness to
receive my day's joys

~When I commune with
the Divine I trust the bridge
to carry me home

~My Spirit built strong
by the love that surrounds me
I have love to give

~This day I give thanks
for caregivers~ parents friends
and teachers who care

~I look for places
where I can care for others
and share compassion

~I listen for the
songs and look for the many
colors this day brings...

~My roots dog deeply
in the earth and my love streams
out to touch all life

~Inward streams the love
Life share with me I open
fully to it all
~~~
My girlfriend Claudia doing pilgrimage on the El CAMINO in Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment