Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 3, 2016 haikus


My April 3, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Openness
to my doing good

~Where can I seek the
justice needed to rescue
the oppressed today?

~What orphans need to
be defended? How can I
plead for the widows?


~What actions am I
called to do when someone is
being mistreated?

~What can I do to
prevent cruelty and show
compassion to all?

~I am not called up
to be a bystander but to
jump right in with love

~Lord of Love and Queen
of Grace your goodness flows
toward me always

~Help me to share your
guidance ideas protection
love comfort and strength

~Let compassion fill
me so I can do good work
for others today
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment