Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 5, 2016 haikus


My April 5, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Excitement
to my enjoyment

~Life is full of joys
and sorrows I open each
moment as a gift

~The Divine is my
constant companion and I
look for love this day

~Even my darkness
is defined by the Light that
frames it and seeps in

~Love and Light break the
boundaries and spin me out
into the Cosmos

~The breath that breathes the
tides of the oceans breathes in
and breathes out of me

~Each person I meet
expresses uniquely the
Infinite Spirit

~I let go and let
the Indwelling Spirit be
in charge of us all

~This whole Cosmos is
held in Creator's palm and
Power flows through us

~When the birds sing the
sun awake I reach toward
my Father the Sun

~My Mother the Earth
sustains me in dancing each
day's prayers of Love

~I explore each day
as an adventure to find
Love Truth and Beauty
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment