Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2016

My February 23, 2016 haikus



'My mouth shall speak wisdom
the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.'
~Psalm 49:3

My February 23, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Growth to my
heart seed of worship

~I humble myself
touch my forehead to your earth
in adoration

~Thank you for gifting
me these hips that can sway in
Big Mama praise

~My arms frame pictures
of this Beauty World you made
for us to dance in

~My tambourine Zills
and heartbeat drum play music
that reflects your Truths

~From morning til night
Let me sing songs of worship
that uplift spirits

~Like flowers growing
up from seeds let us dance and
grow toward the Light

~Let Your Awesomeness
flow through my hands as I do the tasks
that are mine to do

~Fill my heart with joy
Am I being sensitive
to others' feelings?

~Am I opening
my heart and mind to hear and
understand their needs?

~My compassionate
presence is the greatest gift
I can give today

~I turn within to
connect with Sophia's wise
wisdom being ways

~I simply open
my heart and hold sacred space
in meditation
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment