Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2016

My February 24, 2016 haikus


My February 24, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
to my tribe the spirit of
our connectedness

~How will I respond
to the Divine's delight and
rejoicing of me?

~Does my life reflect
Lordy and Big Mama's joy
with the songs I sing?

~Am I expressing
my qualities of sacred
identity here?

~What thoughts in my mind
and beliefs in my heart guide
the way I live life?

~The Spirit of the
Divine is at the heart of
my being here now

~I choose to focus
on my spiritual essence
Living compassion

~Mind power helps me
live spiritually in
thoughts words and actions

~I hear the far call
of my spiritual father
pulling new life up

~As my mother the
earth nourishes my new growth
toward the sun's Light
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment