Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 4, 2016 haikus

My February 4, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Oneness to
my interactions

~Washing my face with
rainwater I'm aglow with
the impulse of life

~I move past my own
definitions and swim in
the cosmic ocean

~I prepare myself
to receive the wisdom that
flows me toward home

~Am I living in
gratitude for little and
BIG answered prayers?

~Do I share my time
and resources to provide
for others in need?

~Do I circulate
divine supply and look at
others with love eyes?

~Am I living in
that grace place Shiloh writes of
supple to receive?

~Am I praying for
my wild soul like Jean prays for
in her prayer poem?

~Am I ready for
the full revelations of
cathedral like Joyce?
~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment