Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 9, 2016 haikus

My February 9, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Growth to my
Winter Dreaming Time

~I need to grow and
expand into the promise
of the coming Spring

~There is a joy that
carries me in the Cosmic
Ocean of Love now

~I'm blessed to share this
joy with all beings in what
ever ways I can

~There's a power at
work in the world assisting
each living being

~Let me soar in the
freedom of Love as I walk
the path of power

~I surrender to
Divine Will that charts my course
on this path of growth

~The source of my good
has infinite abundance
Who do I share with?

~We are here to serve
each other as channels of
unlimited good

~Loving Attitudes
in giving and receiving
strengthens connections

~Am I choosing to
live abundantly into
life's circulations?

~I look to Nature
for guidelines that show me how
to be truly me

~What am I meant to
be as I'm living Love in
to this life I'm in?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment