Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My January 31, 2016 haikus

My January 31, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Calmness to
my listening ears

~Where can I hear the
voice of the Divine speaking
to me on this day?

~What sounds in Nature
and words from people remind
me of the Divine?

~I listen to my
body do Yoga Qijong
Tai Chi and Belly Dance

~Wholeness is my true
nature I'm vibrant and strong
centered in Spirit

~I tap into the
unlimited spiritual
power within me

~In the place of love
and light I rediscover
my divine essence

~My unfolding path
reveals my journey into
truth of who I am

~The divine essence
at the core of my being
revitalizes

~What does my Divine
essence want to do on this
leg of my journey?

~The source of inner
creativity channels
good for all beings

~What Dharmic path of
service gives thanks for Mother
Earth's gifts to us all?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment