Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 15, 2016 haikus


My March 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit if Growth to my
SHEKHINAH presence

~I prepare Her a
nest so She has a dwelling
place inside of me

~My body temple
is her sanctuary She's
the daughter of God

~She sustains Divine
flow of energy She's the
Moon reflecting Light

~She has a dwelling
place inside the chambers of
my discerning heart

~I turn within for
divine guidance Feelings of
rightness are clear signs

~I seek win~win ways
when I breathe and become still
and follow my heart

~I rid myself of
desires to be 1st so
I can serve others

~Do I walk in this
world like Jesus and Buddha
seeking the Divine?

~Does SHEKHINAH have
a place in my heart chambers?
and in my actions?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment