Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 16, 2016 haikus


My March 16, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Love into
my Connectedness

~Where will I find words
to be lamplight for my feet
on my path with heart?

~What resources do
I have that can nurture
and nourish my spirit?

~I pray for people
that specifically need God's
power in their lives

~What resources can
I use to customize my
daily devotions?

~What touches me and
transforms my spirit? What is
my heart pondering?

~I seek the Divine
first Blessings and well~being
flow into my life

~Appreciative
and grateful I focus on
being positive

~As I turn within
to my Divine source I live
with expectant hope

~Blessings flow into
ev'ry area of my
life I am thankful
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment