Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 22, 2016 haikus


My March 22, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of excitement
to my springtime day

~Nature's outward thrust
in this season of flowers
fills my heart with joy

~The colors of my
world and my being bring to
my life EXCITEMENT!

~Spinning in love Light
shines upon my Spirit How
will I use power?

~Let me be in the
service of Light and Love to
empower others

~Divinely focused
I envision each of us
enfolded in love

~I affirm we are
perfect expressions of Light
and life on this earth

~I am open to
Divine's loving presence in
me and all others

~In this presence I
know the peace that surpasses
all understanding
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment