Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 26, 2016 haikus


My March 26, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
humble awe to the wonders
of our world's beauty

~Darkness and grief help
me appreciate the Light
It shines within me

~I create the path
I follow I am a free
spiritual being

~The rhythms of my
living and dying give my
life's journey meaning

~Surrendering the
fruit of yesterday allows
new seeds to flower

~With unlimited
potential my spiritual being
connects with the Divine

~Out of sorrows grow
joys From dark soil flowers
grow into the Light

~From the warm comfort
of Mama's womb a baby
is born into Light

~Let all this darkness
and this light have sacred space
in my heart's chambers
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment