Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 28, 2016 haikus


My March 28, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Freedom to
my trusting Divine

~My life is guided
toward the Light Signs of new
life are bursting forth

~This primal urge to
cast off limitation is
opening petals

~I share my life with
those I love Beauty surrounds
us with Springtime

~The Powers That Be
Divine remain the same They
give us great comfort

~I am a wellspring
of joy The Divine relieves
all of life's pressures

~We are joyous by
nature Life's energy flows
Joy bubbles in us

~Joy is made complete
when we listen to Divine
messages for us

~I am listening
Open my heart for the signs
that are mine today
~~~Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment