Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 30, 2016 haikus


My March 30, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Completeness
to my day's being

~Who can I serve this
day by being loving and
good neighborly to?

~Where and in what ways
can I show compassion and
Loving Kindnesses?

~What simple shift can
I take in my day's routine
to see with fresh eyes?

~What small change can I
make today to open new
windows in my mind?

~How can I see and
feel more expansively with
fresh new perspectives?

~What enlivens me?
Visible Invisible
What is my soul's food?

~The sun calls me to
grow to the outer limits
of my potential

~I am nourished by
the warmth of our ancient star
I have all I need

~My buds open to
be rainbow flowers so I
give love back to Earth
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment