Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 6, 2016

My March 5, 2016 haikus

My March 5, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Planetary Stewardship
to paint my canvas

~I open to let
WaySHOWers guide my steps as
I paint my canvas

~So many have gone
before me and show how
to find better ways

~I follow trails to
find my way out of trials
and into sunlight

~In the silence I
find comfort and discover
vast oceans of peace

~The choppy shifting
waves of my mind
settle down
I find peace within

~In this moment In
this still quiet place I breathe
in serenity

~In this sweet place of
tranquility I lift my
paintbrush and I paint

~I steward my lil'
part of the woods my little
corner of the world

~From this canvas my
spirit goes out into the
world that is our home...

~In this sacred place
I bridge and connect heaven
and earth together
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment