Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 6, 2016

My March 6, 2016 haikus


My March 6, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Fullness to
my time with wee ones

~Am I teaching them
to be Christlike and glad in
their LovingKindness?

~Are we making a
joyful noise unto The Lord
in the songs we sing?

~Do we teach them what
mother and father love is all
about this day?

~Is my life prayer
in action? Do I look for
and find the Divine?

~Breathing deeply I
give thanks for the Divine Light
that guides me this day

~I bookend my days
with quiet reflections and
Thanks~giving moments

~In between I look
for Divine expressions in
Nature and others

~Brooks run free and buds
appear Birds sing Springtime
begins it's blooming

~I recognize the
pure life that nourishes and
energizes me

~I am open to
Divine Ideas I can
use creatively

~I set intentions
to be blessings when and
where I find myself
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment