Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 6, 2016

My March 8, 2016 haikus


My March 8, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Oneness to
my being outside

~The impulse of life
is flowing My bloodstream is
Aglow I'm shining

~I challenge the dark
places of my being as
I expand from womb

~I move past my own
definitions into the
Cosmic Ocean's Love

~Light surrounds me on
my journey home and Wisdom
guides me on my way

~Clear away the mist
so I can clearly see all
You would have me see

~I'm seeking glitter
and the sparkle and shine this
day offers to me

~In reality
I am ageless and free through
the Spirit within

~I am a living
expression of Divine Love
and Life Here and Now

~Each moment is an
occasion to find new ways
of being Love's Light

~Am I welcoming
opportunities to live
joyously right now?

~Like new buds in Spring
I am born anew each day
I grow and I glow

~I'm ready and I
follow where Spirit leads me
to be Glowing Light
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment