Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

February 6, 2016 YEAR OF THE MONKEY Spring Liao

Delete

The year of the Monkey is starting soon and I wanna share a wonderful resource I stumbled upon years ago.

To find out about the year of the monkey
Go to
www.springsgreetingcards.com
Then click on RESOURCES tab
Then ALL POST
and it should come up on the page that appears
It is right under
MADONNA AND CHILD
I am disappointed because she has updated and changed formats and I liked the old format better but you can click on any of the topics under CATEGORIES and find a wealth of info
I used to order red envelops and give my kindergarten munchkins coin money to celebrate the Chinese New Year
It starts February 8, 2016.
I hope you have as much fun wandering in her art and writings as I have over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment