Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 6, 2016 haikus

My February 6, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Planetary Stewardship
to my stomping grounds

~The path of spirit
calls me to grow And grow I
will as I walk it

~Mother at this time
of new outer growth fill my
being with your love

~As I move faster
into the unknown Let me
remember that while

~I am new I am
also old in me there's an
ancient part that will

~Provide the source of
knowing as my newness is
wandering forth

~To seek and find its
true identity I'm new
I'm ancient I AM

~What calls to acts of
Justice and Righteousness am
I being called to?

~How can I let works
of inspiration flow through
me to serve others?

~Am I loving my
neighbor? Am I helping them
in their times of need?

~Do I allow my
faith to flow outward in streams
of living waters?

~Am I allowing
rays of light to shine out from
my divine blueprint?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment