Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 12, 2016 haikus


My April 12, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Excitement
my explorations

~What tools for living
provide helpfulness and gift
To me hopefulness?

~I give thanks for
the divine inner stirrings to
do or to be more

~With each inner nudge
I have opportunities
to open fully

~I move forward on
new quests when I Iisten to
Spirit's whisperings

~I am receptive
to Inner counsel when I
listen to Spirit

~I am watchful for
outer signs that may point me
in right directions

~With an attitude
of willingness I discern my
next steps into good

~I'm ready for the
good I know is unfolding
before me this day

~I am expanding
into the spiritual growth
that is mine today
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment