Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 13, 2016 haikus


My April 13, 2016 haikus

~Today I bring the
spirit of Completeness to
Valuing moments

~Do I determine
to treat each moment as a
divine appointment?

~~Do I approach the
tasks on my TO DO list with
anticipation?

~Each day do I let
others point things out that I
can't see on my own?

~Am I letting my
curiosity guide my
journey step taking?

~Let me be open
to new discoveries in
nature and people

~Let me always be
willing to Stop Look and Share
in awe and wonder

~Each and every
scenario brings to me
appreciation

~I live in joy for
each opportunity and
give my best efforts

~Living fully in
each moment I am blessed and
dreaming or awake...
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment