Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 26, 2016 haikus


My April 26, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Excitement
to my return home

~Who will I express
my gratitude to and share
my joys with this day?

~How can I be a
radiating center of
love~ peaceful and free?

~Whatever happens
I have resources and can
handle with great peace

~I can reconnect
at any time with Divine
my Presence within

~Nothing can disturb
the calm serenity of
my soul within me

~I bring attention
to my heart Letting go of
my mental chatter

~I rest in Silence
slowly inhaling love I
am exhaling peace

~I gently move to
a sense of well~being and
let my light shine bright

~What mission am I
on in my Earthwalk under
my Life's many moons?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment