Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 27, 2016 haikus


My April 27, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Completeness
to my being home

~What Daily Bread is
the Divine preparing for
me to eat this day?

~What words will friends or
strangers speak to light up
the path my feet walk?

~How am I being
nourished in other ways more
than just physical ?

~Jesus taught people
and encouraged and healed their
complete well~being

~My daily bread is
also spiritual mental
and emotional

~I am nourished in
many ways daily My well
being is cared for

~My necessities
and hungers are satisfied
I pray for others

~By holding them in
prayer I honor people
all over this world

~What would happen
if I held in prayer those
different from me?

~Let us feel oneness
of family unfolding
love into our world

~Let our prayers go
extending out for other
communities

~Am I centering
myself in Divine Presence
and loving others?

~Step by step in joy
we move toward peace with each
person one by one
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment