Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 29, 2016 haikus

My April 29, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
The spirit of Sharing to
Creativity

~Within the quiet
of this morning stirs constant
movement of my breath

~The inbreath of my
life~force draws the world to me
I receive and give

~and as the out breath
streams from me I share my life
with all world beings

~When the Divine calls
to me I open my
heart eyes and say yes?

~What beautiful ways
is the Divine calling me
to be creative?

~What can I offer
to the world in answer to
the Holy Spirit?

~What advice do the
trees and flowers offer me
about living life?

~How can I plant the
changes I would like to see?
What seeds do I plant?

~Do I linger to
share my appreciation
for those that I love?

~Do I offer good
seed words for perfect strangers
I meet in this world?

~Am I taking good
care of the seed stock of my
thoughts inside my head?

~Do I radiate
positive energy and
vision good outcomes?

~Am I creating
positive growth with the seeds
I plant on this day?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment