Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 8, 2016 haikus


My April 8, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Sharing to
my Mamacita

~We each have equal
shares in the Divine's amazing
love and light for us

~Who do I want to
share love and light and laughter
with on this fine day?

~Who do I want to
share the generous green of
grass and tree leaves with?

~Who will marvel with
me at the beauty and sweet
smell of red roses?

~This KINdom given
so freely to us is full
of love and beauty

~There is so much that
is freeing that uplifts us
in this world of ours

~Sharing sorrows and
joys moves us forward as we
support each other

~I envision love
embracing ev'ry one of
us as we journey

~My prayers establish
peace and understanding in
our relationships

~We are all growing
toward being the perfect
expression of love

~Each step forward is
an opportunity to
make new creations

~Let's hold hands with each
other as we dance and sing
new creation songs
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment