Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 12, 2016 haikus


My February 12, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Laughter to
my little earth patch

~Am I letting the
Divine empower me to
"go for it" today?

~Where am I missing
out on enjoyment because
I am not trusting?

~What tasks have I been
given that I'm afraid to
commit myself to?

~What blessings come from
my obedience to do
what I've been given?

~How can I walk on
water this day unafraid
and not sinking down?

~I am created
from a divine pattern of
perfect life wholeness

~The true nature of
ev'ry being is divine
I'm living my Truth

~Vitality and
Wisdom flow through me as I
acknowledge Spirit

~Let me Namaste
acknowledging Spirit in
ev'ry one I meet
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment