Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 11, 2016 haikus

My February 11, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Oneness to
my powerful words

~Let my thoughts words and
actions bring blessings to the
world around me now

~Where can I bestow
goodness on others I meet
on my path today?

~How can my blessings
of my relationship with
the Divine flow out?

~I have access to
the source of all wisdom Peace
and well~being here

~When I tune in to
Spirit I have access to
Divine ideas

~Am I using these
building blocks to bless others
in wonderful ways?

~Let me use words that
are infused with positive
energy this day

~Let my intentions
be prayer~filled and flow out
to those who need them

~Without condemning
in grace we are set free to
live lives of loving
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment