Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2016

My February 27, 2016 haikus


My February 27, 2016 haikus

~With the spirit of
Planetary Stewardship
I dance today's dance

~I am welcomed to
fling my whole sell into the
arms of the Divine

~Here I find shelter
Sanctuary My spirit
finds inspiration

~In The Lord I find
Her Wisdom His Power and
their Holy Spirit

~I am known and loved
completely Worries doubts and
troubles are transformed

~With my senses I
feel the vitality of
energy flowing

~Intentionally
I practice living in the
ways of the Divine

~I envision each
cell of my body infused
with light and vigor

~As I awaken
each day I'm born anew in
Body Mind Spirit

~What is my body
going to do with this day's
Life energy flow?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment